Lifetime Protection Plan
Take Advantage of Our Lifetime Protection Plans in Goose Creek, SC and the Surrounding Areas
Suburban Plumbing is more than just a run-of-the-mill plumbing company. We’re committed to building long-term relationships with our clients by providing comprehensive routine maintenance services with outstanding customer care. If you’re looking for a convenient way to keep your home’s plumbing system in optimal condition all year-round, you need a team of skilled, dedicated plumbers who know the trade inside and out. For residents of Goose Creek, SC and the surrounding areas, we are that team. We are proud to offer Lifetime Protection Plans for residential plumbing systems that no other nearby company can rival.
Each Lifetime Protection Plan includes the following services:
- We will perform a free plumbing inspection/checkup every 6 months. We’ll document potential repairs to plan for or take action to resolve before the item becomes inoperable. Your inspection will also include a thorough cleaning of all in-home faucet aerators/filters (specifically in the kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry room).
- We will perform a free water heater flush every 6 months.
- We will inspect water heater for leaks, exterior corrosion buildup, proper venting, and correct water temperature and pressure. We will ensure that the pilot light ignites properly and inspect the heating elements.
- We will inspect your washing machine water inlet hoses to detect leaks and evaluate their condition. If the pipes rattle when today’s high efficiency washers are turned on, we can determine a solution to protect your pipes.
- We will inspect the condition of your sump pump and sewage pump to ensure proper operation (when applicable).
- We will label all water/gas shut off inlet valves in your home, including gas lines, water lines, and water heaters, to show you how to turn them on/off.
- We will locate and review city water meter readings to identify potential unseen leaks that would skyrocket your water bill and cause damage to your foundation.
- We will also label where the home’s sewer system can be accessed so it can be inspected and cleaned when necessary.
- We will inspect your exterior water faucets to ensure there are no leaks.
Other benefits of purchasing a Lifetime Protection Plan from Suburban Plumbing, LLC include...
- Firm, flat-rate pricing for all of our services before the work is performed.
- $25 savings coupon per year on any service with Member Pricing. Plus, save an additional 15% on any plumbing service.
- Priority scheduling for all plumbing needs.
- Your family and friends’ homes can also receive a 15% discount on any plumbing issues they might have as long as you are present when services are provided.
- Our Lifetime Protection Plans are transferable and can cover up to 2 homes that you own within our service area in South Carolina.
We’ve got you covered